This patchset introduces an internal clipboard to the advanced editor and provides some new functionality to make use of it; The following default shortcuts are provided but can be edited as per bug 21411.
* `Ctrl-X`: Now cuts a line into the clipboard area
* `Shift-Ctrl-X`: Now cuts current subfield into clipboard area
* `Ctrl-C`: Copies a line into the clipboard area
* `Shift-Ctrl-C`: Copies current subfield into clipboard area
* `Ctrl-P`: Pastes the selected item from the clipboard at cursor
* `Ctrl-I`: Copies the current line and inserts onto a new line below