Right now I just have lots of questions:
1) What do we envisage the process for bugfixes being? (reported in gitlab or bugzilla or synced between the two?)
2) What do we envisage the process for enhancements being? (reported gitlab or bugzilla or synced between the two?)
3) Do we follow the same Testing/SO/QA process?
4) Are we running one and only one instance of Mana or are we running different versions in parallel to support the different koha versions that will be out there in the world?
5) Who is responsible for merging once a bug/enhancement has been given the go ahead?
6) When do releases happen (in step with Koha releases?)
7) What is our policy on breaking changes?
8) Should we have a deployment pipeline triggered via merges to master?