Bug 26971 - Remove obsolete test translatable-templates.t
Summary: Remove obsolete test translatable-templates.t
Status: Pushed to master
Alias: None
Product: Koha
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Test Suite (show other bugs)
Version: unspecified
Hardware: All All
: P5 - low normal (vote)
Assignee: Jonathan Druart
QA Contact: Testopia
URL:
Keywords:
Depends on: 25067
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2020-11-09 10:20 UTC by Jonathan Druart
Modified: 2020-11-09 10:43 UTC (History)
0 users

See Also:
Change sponsored?: ---
Patch complexity: ---
Text to go in the release notes:
Version(s) released in:
20.11.00


Attachments
Bug 26971: Remove obsolete test file translatable-templates.t (4.58 KB, patch)
2020-11-09 10:21 UTC, Jonathan Druart
Details | Diff | Splinter Review

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Jonathan Druart 2020-11-09 10:20:01 UTC
After bug 25067 we found that this test file is failing with 

#   Failed test 'opac_bootstrap templates are translatable'
#   at xt/author/translatable-templates.t line 91.
# Unknown action specified.

The original patches forgot to update this file.
However when we tried to adjust it, we found that those tests are never working.

Tried on 18.11.00 with a very ugly modified intranet-main.tt, the test was still passing.

No idea how we can make it display warnings and so hard to fix the expected behaviour.

I decided to remove it for now and see later if we need an updated test for the translate script.

See also 25067 comment 84
Comment 1 Jonathan Druart 2020-11-09 10:21:30 UTC
Created attachment 113306 [details] [review]
Bug 26971: Remove obsolete test file translatable-templates.t

After bug 25067 we found that this test file is failing with

 #   Failed test 'opac_bootstrap templates are translatable'
 #   at xt/author/translatable-templates.t line 91.
 # Unknown action specified.

The original patches forgot to update this file.
However when we tried to adjust it, we found that those tests are never working.

Tried on 18.11.00 with a very ugly modified intranet-main.tt, the test was still passing.

No idea how we can make it display warnings and so hard to fix the expected behaviour.

I decided to remove it for now and see later if we need an updated test for the translate script.

See also 25067 comment 84
Comment 2 Jonathan Druart 2020-11-09 10:43:25 UTC
Pushed to master for 20.11