koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/auth.tt:<p>If you have a shibboleth account, please <a href="[% shibbolethLoginUrl | $raw %]">click here</a> to login.</p>
koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/auth.tt: <p><a href="[% casServerUrl | $raw %]">If you have a CAS account, please click here to login</a>.<p>
"Here" should not be used as a link text as it doesn't contain any helpful information for people scanning the page for information and also is a problem for blind users using screen readers jumping from link to link on a page.
There is also this occurrence: koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/includes/masthead.inc: <p>If you have a Shibboleth account, please <a href="[% shibbolethLoginUrl | $raw %]">click here to login</a>.</p>
Created attachment 115402 [details] [review]
Bug 27470: Improved link text for shibboleth login
1) Enable shibboleth by adding shibboleth to koha-conf.xml, you can do
this by following
2) If you are logged in Koha, log out, on the login screen the text
at the top should say the following, "If you have a shibboleth account, see Shibboleth
Login to login."
3) Then go to the OPAC, if you are logged in, log out. Then go to the
login screen, the text at the top should say the following "If you have
a Shibboleth account, see Shibboleth Account to login." Then the patch
Created attachment 115403 [details] [review]
Bug 27470: Improved link text for logging into CAS
1) First login and go to system prefeences, search CAS and enable
2) restart_all in the terminal
3) Log out of koha
4) Under the usual login, and under Cas login there should be a message which says:
"If you have a CAS account, see CAS login to login."
If so, the patch has worked