Created attachment 3479 [details] [review]
The proposed patch did not perform exact search. I added a follow-up that does not use wrdl, but ext, which does perform exact search.
Created attachment 3635 [details] [review]
Follow-up for exact search, using ext instead of wrdl
setup for testing
- authid = 13542 related to biblio 17
- authid = 3542 related to biblio 156 (and 2 others after)
- biblio 17 related to authid 35424
- finds 3542 (or 13542) and click on 1 biblio -> redirect on this biblio
- finds 3542 and click on 3 biblios -> lists 3 biblios in results page
I understand what second patch do, it fixes an issue of the first patch but I don't understand and see what the first patch fixes. It works for me.