In OPAC or in staff client clicing on a different language changes nothing.
It always stays in english.
I would really appreciate people working on this, not being able to change language is a blocker.
This seems to be related to Template Toolkit. I did not find the bug present in master. After switching to new/enh/bug_5917 I found that I could no longer switch languages.
I couldn't reproduce in 'new/enh/bug_5917' as I get auth.tt not found errors after tmpl_process3.pl created the es-ES translation.
This should be fixed, in the 5917 branch now please test
Language can now be changed, but there is a bug in the translator script
Language can be changed, and the translation scripts.
Currently all utf8 problems have been fixed also.
I will attempt to rework this with a filter tomorrow, but please test translations on master until then :)
Created attachment 3858 [details] [review]
Patch to patch
Fix a typo causing it to generate an error
Pushed follow up patch
Tested in OPAC and staff on master. Changing between languages works without problems for me.