Functionality tied to the memberofinstitution system preference has become broken, and needs to be fixed. Until then, markup in the templates related to this feature should be removed as it is causing other bugs.
Created attachment 4973 [details] [review]
Created attachment 4993 [details] [review]
[SIGNED-OFF] Fix for Bug 6712 - Remove memberofinstitution markup from templates until it can be completed
Signed-off-by: Katrin Fischer <Katrin.Fischer.firstname.lastname@example.org>
1) Make sure syspref memberofinstitution is turned on
2) Add a new patron of organisation category (example: library)
3) Check that there is no field set 'organisation' showing up
4) Checkout books to any borrower
5) Renew books until no longer possible
6) Scan barcode from renewed book to force renewal
6) Check that the 'no more renewals' message has no empty pull below text message
Template only change, well documented test plan, easy to read. Marking as Passed QA
Pushed, please test
The fix for this bug was published in the 3.4.5 release. If you were the reporter of this bug, please take time to verify the fix and update the status of this bug report accordingly. If the bug is fixed to your satisfaction, please close this report.