- Add 2 records to a list
- Go to the list, select those 2 and merge them using the button on top
- Select either record as the destination record
- Select 245$a from the second tab to be also added to the record
- Verify no warning is given.
- Finish merge process.
- Verify that the new record shows 2 245$a subfields.
Hm and related to this... you can also save records with no 245$a at all, so no checks on mandatory subfields are performed.
This is only related to 9755 as it appears on current master and after applying the patches, there is no regression, but problemes should be fixed after the refactoring patch has gone in.
is this bug the same as Bug 8411?
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 8411 ***