Bug 12650 - UTF-8: ACQ, problems after saved a new budget
Summary: UTF-8: ACQ, problems after saved a new budget
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: Koha
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Architecture, internals, and plumbing (show other bugs)
Version: master
Hardware: All All
: P5 - low minor (vote)
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: Galen Charlton
QA Contact: Testopia
URL:
Whiteboard:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2014-07-24 13:14 UTC by Zeno Tajoli
Modified: 2019-02-10 22:05 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
Change sponsored?: ---
Patch complexity: ---
Bot Control: ---
When did the bot last check this:
Who signed the patch off:
Text to go in the release notes:
Version(s) released in:


Attachments

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Zeno Tajoli 2014-07-24 13:14:29 UTC
There are problems in budgets about UTF-8.
Open ACQ and click on 'Budgets' link on the left.

You arrive in Home › Administration › Budgets administration, then clik on 'New budget'.

In the name of budget I insert the string 'ελλη'.
I complete data and I save.
I return to Home › Administration › Budgets administration 
( ../cgi-bin/koha/admin/aqbudgetperiods.pl) and now I see '????' instead of
'ελλη'.

But only after the return.
If I go to ACQ home and after I return into Home › Administration › Budgets administration, the greeck chars are correct.

The problem is present when you came back.

I find it on sandbox n.6
Comment 1 Jonathan Druart 2014-07-24 13:30:30 UTC
Same as bug 12638 comment 2.

I don't reproduce using perl 5.18 and the issue occurs on master using perl 5.10.

Does not depend on bug 11944.
Comment 2 Zeno Tajoli 2014-07-24 13:46:54 UTC
(In reply to Jonathan Druart from comment #1)
> Same as bug 12638 comment 2.
> 
> I don't reproduce using perl 5.18 and the issue occurs on master using perl
> 5.10.
> 
> Does not depend on bug 11944.

I confirm, this bug is aslo present on master without bug 11944
Comment 3 Katrin Fischer 2019-02-10 22:05:55 UTC
Retested on master, no problems with encoding found.