When an item from Library A is reserved and set to be picked up at Library B, the hold buttons fail to confirm or cancel during check in at Library B when the item is transferred from Library A.
* Create a hold for item at Library A to be picked up at Library B.
* Check in item at Library A to trigger the transfer.
* Switch to Library B and check in item.
* Confirm the hold.
* Go to item record and look at holds. Notice the item is not waiting and still shows in transit.
* Check in item at Library B again.
* Cancel the hold.
* Go to item record and look at holds. Notice the item is still active and in transit.
If do everything the same except trigger the transfer at Library A, when checked in at Library B and confirmed, it DOES work.
Something in the transfer appears to break the hold confirmation/cancel at the destination.
I was able to reproduce this problem in master.
This sounds like a duplicate of bug 17940. Please reopen if I am wrong.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 17940 ***