Bug 18473 - Search broken due to bug in dates handling
Summary: Search broken due to bug in dates handling
Status: CLOSED WORKSFORME
Alias: None
Product: Koha
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Architecture, internals, and plumbing (show other bugs)
Version: master
Hardware: All All
: P5 - low major (vote)
Assignee: Galen Charlton
QA Contact: Testopia
URL:
Keywords:
Depends on: 17502
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2017-04-21 13:49 UTC by Tomás Cohen Arazi
Modified: 2019-06-27 09:24 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
Change sponsored?: ---
Patch complexity: ---
Text to go in the release notes:
Version(s) released in:


Attachments

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Tomás Cohen Arazi 2017-04-21 13:49:25 UTC
To reproduce:
- Have a clean install:
  $ SKIP_WEBINSTALLER=1 CREATE_ADMIN_USER=1 vagrant up
- Log in
- Use the 'Search catalog' tab, search the letter a
=> FAIL: Internal server error
koha-plack-err shows:
Template process failed: undef error - The given date (04/01/2017) does not match the date format (iso) at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm line 152.
Comment 1 Tomás Cohen Arazi 2017-04-21 13:52:49 UTC
I've just imported a bunch of MARC records into the catalog, and the problem vanished, might be related.
Comment 2 Jonathan Druart 2017-04-21 15:55:49 UTC
I do not recreate with an existing install (removed zebra index and biblios).
Comment 3 Tomás Cohen Arazi 2017-04-21 18:28:01 UTC
I've just discovered that there was a problem in kohadevbox that made it fail to load the git clone's libs, and used the packaged ones. That was the root cause for this. Now that I fixed kohadevbox, I can no longer reproduce the issue.