When filtering/limiting search results by Series title, the limit field name passed to ES is 'title-series' but it expects 'se', causing no results to be found.
This is particularly confusing as the page URL clearly says limit=se:XYZ.
Created attachment 68260 [details] [review]
Bug 19485 - Don't transform se: limit for ES
This removes the field name conversion for the Series title. Before it would transform 'se' into 'title-series', now in won't since ES indexes as 'se' by default.
0) Create a record with a "Series title" tag (440$a or 490$a in MARC21)
1) In the OPAC, do a search which would include the record from step 0)
2) In the left facet selection, click on the series title.
<==== Without patch
3) No results will be shown, the breadcrumbs show the limit as 'title-series'
====> With patch applied
3) Results will show correctly, breadcrumbs show the limit as 'se'
I finally got Elasticsearch working but seem to be missing the mappings - facets are not showing and the administration page is empty. Can you help me with a hint?
The mappings are supposed to be located in admin/searchengine/elasticsearch/mappings.yaml
This works, but I am not sure it is the best solution - bug 19575 fixes things the other way, providing a friendlier name to the index - can you think of benefits to ths approach over the other?
>can you think of benefits to ths approach over the other?
No I can't. David Gustafsson's approach is much better. I used my solution only because I wasn't confident enough with ES to make big changes.
I'm not sure what the correct status is, I'll set it to RESOLVED DUPLICATE.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 19575 ***