Under certain conditions the OPACBrowseResults (navigation between results in OPAC) feature will have a broken link "back to results".
- Search for a term with diacritics. You can cheat a little here and search for something like "bööks" with the sample data. (ö will also find o).
It's important that it's at least to result pages.
- Go to the last result of the first result page
- Verify the URL "back to results" works and diacritic shows up nicely
- Go to the last result of the first page again
- Navigate "Next >>"
- Check "Back to results" again
- Verify the link is broken and the diacritics are mangled
Link looks something like this:
Still valid for 18.11.