The translation modal for item type translations isn't consistent with other modals visually.
Created attachment 93748 [details] [review]
Bug 22882: ItemType translation modal is not consistent with other modals
This patch modifies the itemtypes administration template replacing in
the translation process the Greybox modal with a Bootstrap modal.
To test you should have at least one translation enabled.
- Apply the patch and go to Administration -> Item types.
- Edit an existing item type.
- Click the "Translate into other languages" link by the "Description"
- A Bootstrap-styled modal should appear.
- Test the process of adding and deleting a translation.
- Test hiding and redisplaying the modal dialog.
When I delete a translation it works but it also simultaneously displays:
<div class="dialog message">The translation (id *) has been removed successfully</div>
<div class="dialog alert">An error occurred when deleting this translation</div>
They both disappear after about 3 or 4 seconds. Not sure whats going on here.