- set AutoRenewalNotices to follow messaging prefs
- confirm your AUTO_RENEWALS_DGST letter has email and SMS content
- set up a borrower with messaging prefs to receive AUTO_RENEWALS_DGST via SMS only and an item ready for auto-renew
- set up a second borrower with messaging prefs to receive AUTO_RENEWALS_DGST via both email and SMS and an item read for auto-renew
- run the auto-renew cron
- confirm your first patron received no notice while your second patron received both email and SMS
Created attachment 137829 [details] [review]
Bug 28553: Patrons can be set to receive auto_renew notices as SMS, but Koha does not generate them
Following bug 18532, one can set a patron's messaging prefs to deliver an auto-renew notice via SMS.
However, the auto_renewals cron only knows how to generate email notices. We should not allow the selection of non-functional transport types.
1) Set a patron to recieve auto-renewals via SMS, leave digest mode
disabled. Ensure no other transports are enabled either.
2) Auto-renew some items
3) Note the SMS auto-renewal notice was generated!
I think that we can just close this one as a duplicate of bug 28553.
Happy with that, Andrew?
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 28553 ***
(In reply to David Cook from comment #2)
> I think that we can just close this one as a duplicate of bug 28553.
> Happy with that, Andrew?
Good catch, thanks David!