== test plan ==
1) Activate IndependentBranches, IndependentBranchesPatronModifications and IndependentBranchesTransfers
2) Create a staff user with limited permissions (NOT a superlibrarian), including reports permissions. Here are mine as an example
- circulate (all)
- reserveforothers (all)
- reports (all)
3) Create (or make sure you already have) a patron in another branch (if using an existing patron, make sure they have no checkouts or checkout history)
4) Log in as your limited staff patron
5) Go to Reports > Inactive > Patrons who haven't checked out
6) "CGI::Compile::ROOT::kohadevbox_koha_reports_borrowers_out_2epl::calculate(): DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: 'koha_axelle.borrowers.surname' isn't in GROUP BY at /kohadevbox/koha/reports/borrowers_out.pl line 60
This has been found on bug 28967 comment 4 I don't know how much of the preparation steps are necessary.
Not sure about the severity, I'm assuming the report isn't used much. Maybe it should be "normal" though.
Just adding a note, following testing of another bug.
Link title and page title are different:
- Link to report on reports page: Patrons who haven't checked out
- Title of page when clicked through: Patrons with no checkouts
I think for consistency, these should be the same.
I have also bumped up to normal as I think something that is clearly linked to and doesn't work is more than a minor bug.