---- Reported by firstname.lastname@example.org 2009-07-31 15:04:54 ----
This opac-topissues.pl script doesn't take care of the position of AdvancedSearchTypes syspref for itemtypes. It should.
---- Additional Comments From email@example.com 2009-07-31 15:06:44 ----
Created an attachment
--- Bug imported by firstname.lastname@example.org 2010-05-21 01:10 UTC ---
This bug was previously known as _bug_ 3459 at http://bugs.koha.org/cgi-bin/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=3459
Imported an attachment (id=1314)
Actual time not defined. Setting to 0.0
The original submitter of attachment 1314 [details] [review] is unknown.
Reassigning to the person who moved it here: email@example.com.
The patch for this was pushed to 3.0.x, but I'm re-purposing this bug for HEAD. In testing the changes on the code in HEAD, I see that the patch only swaps the display of itemtypes with ccodes. There are no changes to the template to reflect this switch:
- The table header should say "Collection," not "Item type."
- The filter in the left-hand sidebar should offer a filter on collection code instead of item type.
Created attachment 2295 [details] [review]
- Change conditional to display filter in sidebar without EXPR
- Enhance switch between ccode default and itemtype default searches
- Enable preselect of submitted collection code in filter form,
stealing code from opac-search.pl
Successfully tested on current HEAD.
Pushed, please test
This bug is mentioned in:
Fix for Bug 3459, topissues doesn't take care of ccode http://lists.koha-community.org/pipermail/koha-patches/2011-January/013601.html