The suggested patch does not actually change OPAC results, but merely rearranges code.
I moved the sections in match marc:record for field 856 and availability to separate templates (without any changes; only corrected some spaces and tabs). Hopefully makes it easier to maintain and facilitates what comes next.
I added a template for showing call number 952 subfield o. This section is not called in the xsl; an example call is between comments. Note: We use in our library the Call Number section and comment the Availability part.
Created attachment 3008 [details] [review]
Created attachment 3009 [details] [review]
This bug is mentioned in:
Bug 5643: Tidy up MARC21slim2OPACResults.xsl, add code for Call Number. http://lists.koha-community.org/pipermail/koha-patches/2011-January/013680.html
Created attachment 3339 [details] [review]
Giving up on this one. Closing it.