To make the 3.2 -> 3.4 upgrade as smooth as possible, the packages need to make it easy to perform the required operations, in particular running 'remove_items_from_biblioitems.pl'.
This will also involve changing of version numbers, and pulling in the history of changelog updates, etc.
Created attachment 4184 [details] [review]
Created attachment 4294 [details] [review]
Bug 6361 - make the packages work with koha 3.4
This commit does the following:
* Merge the changelog from the releases of 3.2
* Adds a command 'koha-upgrade-to-3.4' that does the MARC item splitting
* Adds a debconf note to make sure people know that they need to run
the above command.
* Fixes the inclusion of jQuery in the packages.
* Makes build-git-snapshot build packages with a 3.5 version.
Signed-off-by: Chris Cormack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Affects only the patches, and works well in testing, pushed to master
(In reply to comment #5)
> Affects only the patches, and works well in testing, pushed to master
There are issues in the koha-rebuild-zebra script, the fix for which is also in master and (I think) 3.4.x. I'm hoping to make packages for the next 3.4 release.
This also needs to go into 3.4.x in order for packages to be able to be built from that.