unimarc_field_4XX does not work now in 3.4+, after introducing the new templates system.
This particular error is due to prefixing $index in loops with accidental names.
A patch will follow.
Created attachment 4173 [details] [review]
Created attachment 4176 [details] [review]
I confirm the bug. A step-to-step description of the bug should have
- Koha Pro Home > Add MARC Record
- Select a framework having a tag linked to 4xx plugin
- Go to a tag linked to 4xx plugin (for example 461 tag)
- Click on ..., it open the plugin
- Do a search
- On the result page, click on Choose to copy into the current tag the
appropriate info from select biblio record
=> data is not copied as expected
T::T Bug, pushed please test
(In reply to comment #4)
> T::T Bug, pushed please test
This patch hasn't been pushed. It isn't available neither in HEAD nor in 3.4.x. The bug is still here and the attached signed-off patch still apply on HEAD. I change its status to Passed QA in order to remind RM to push it. -- Thanks.
Pushed to master, please test
(In reply to comment #6)
> Pushed to master, please test
Tested: It works now in master. Thanks. Waiting to see it in 3.4.x!
The fix for this bug was published in the 3.4.5 release. If you were the reporter of this bug, please take time to verify the fix and update the status of this bug report accordingly. If the bug is fixed to your satisfaction, please close this report.
There have been no further reports of problems so I am marking this bug resolved.