Created attachment 4332 [details] [review]
Corrects encoding problems in subscription-add.pl
In subscription-add.pl, if we choose a vendor with accented characters in its name using "Search for a vendor", the vendor's name is encoded incorrectly in the form.
To reproduce :
- Create a vendor with accented characters in its name.
- Go to /koha/serials/subscription-add.pl#
- Click on "Search for a vendor"
- Search for the vendor with accented characters and choose it.
- The accented characters in the vendor's name appear incorrectly in the input field.
Patch attached to correct this problem.
Created attachment 4333 [details] [review]
Signed-off patch for 3.2
Created attachment 4334 [details] [review]
Patch adaptation to 3.4
I confirm the bug and the solution. I signed of the patch for 3.2 and
submit the same patch modified for 3.4.
Tested patch in 3.4 and signed off
Pushed for 3.4, Chris N, you'll probably want this for 3.2.10 too
Tested on current master. Thx for fixing this!