Bug 6497 - MARC URLs not showing up in both OPAC and staff client Details page under non-XSLT view
Summary: MARC URLs not showing up in both OPAC and staff client Details page under non...
Status: CLOSED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: Koha
Classification: Unclassified
Component: OPAC (show other bugs)
Version: 3.6
Hardware: All All
: PATCH-Sent (DO NOT USE) major (vote)
Assignee: Ian Walls
QA Contact: Bugs List
URL:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks: 5917
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2011-06-13 18:44 UTC by Ian Walls
Modified: 2012-10-25 23:09 UTC (History)
3 users (show)

See Also:
Change sponsored?: ---
Patch complexity: ---
Who signed the patch off:
Text to go in the release notes:
Version(s) released in:


Attachments
patch (1.35 KB, patch)
2011-06-13 19:33 UTC, Nicole C. Engard
Details | Diff | Splinter Review

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Ian Walls 2011-06-13 18:44:28 UTC
If OPACXSLTDetailsDisplay is turned off, URLs in the MARC record (856 in MARC21) are not displayed.  This appears to be a template toolkit migration issue:  parameter is MARCURLS in perl, MARCurlS in template.
Comment 1 Nicole C. Engard 2011-06-13 19:33:12 UTC
Created attachment 4451 [details] [review]
patch
Comment 2 Ian Walls 2011-06-13 19:35:23 UTC
Marking as Passed QA (since I tested it when I wrote it).  I assume that since this is a simple T:T, no one objects?
Comment 3 Chris Cormack 2011-06-13 21:37:09 UTC
Tiny change easily tested pushed, please test and mark resolved
Comment 4 Ian Walls 2011-06-17 18:21:16 UTC
Found that this problem exists on the staff client side, as well. An additional renaming needs to be done to actually make the URL parse into the href attribute (otherwise, links appear, but point to page itself).
Comment 5 Nicole C. Engard 2011-06-17 19:27:10 UTC
Follow up signed off on.
Comment 6 Ian Walls 2011-06-17 19:30:29 UTC
Again, pushing past QA because it's easy to test (tests included)
Comment 7 Chris Cormack 2011-06-19 10:14:42 UTC
Pushed please test
Comment 8 Magnus Enger 2011-07-16 08:21:27 UTC
Verified that URLs display correctly and work, both in opac and staff client, with XSLT-preferences set to off.