Created attachment 5220 [details] [review]
Adds a hidden input to keep the op value in overdue.pl
When the intranet is translated in another language than english, the filters are ignored when downloading the overdues as a file in overdue.pl
To reproduce :
* Set Koha to a language other than english
* Go in circ/overdues.pl
* Select some filters that affect the number of overdues that will be shown on the page.
* Click the link to download the overdues file.
* Not that the number of overdues in the file isn't the same as the number of overdues on the page. The file always contains all overdues, so filters are ignored.
Cause : The "value" of the button is used by overdue.pl to know if a filter is used, but this value is changed when the page is translated.
Fix : A hidden input was added next to the button so the value of "op" doesn't get translated.
Created attachment 5309 [details] [review]
F. Capolival patch ported to TT
I confirm the bug and the solution. I ported it to Template Toolkit. Plesae sign-off.
Created attachment 5750 [details] [review]
Created attachment 5780 [details] [review]
Bug 6817 Downloading the overdues as a file ignores the filters if the page isn't in english
F. Capovila patch ported to TT.
Signed-off-by: Owen Leonard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Paul Poulain <email@example.com>
* small patch
* fixes nicely a very annoying problem for non-english users
* good test plan
passed QA !
Pushed, please test
There have been no further reports of problems so I am marking this bug resolved.