There is no .../cataloging/addbooks.pl
Need to fix a typographical error in these two files.
Created attachment 10634 [details] [review]
Fixed urls to addbooks.pl which had cataloging instead of cataloguing
The bug was encountered in 3.6.3, but existed in master too.
Created attachment 10674 [details] [review]
Bug 8356 - moveitem.tt and linkitem.tt have cataloging typo Changed urls from cataloging to cataloguing
Signed-off-by: Jonathan Druart <email@example.com>
Template only change to fix typo. Marking as Passed QA.
I should have mentioned that I found this because of 3.6.3, so the same patch likely needs to be done in 3.6.6 as well.
Pushed to 3.8.x (probably one for 3.6.x jared)
I compared a patch I made for 3.6.x against what I originally submitted, and they were identical (except for date/time/unique id stamps). I believe this patch should work against 3.6.x, but if it doesn't let me know. I'll attach the 3.6.x patch I just generated.