Launching a Search, whether on opac or intranet and whatever index is used get the following error :
"Can't call method "raw" on an undefined value at /home/kohabac/src/C4/Search.pm line 496"
What kind of installation? Which MARC dialect?
If it is a Debian-package-installation with UNIMARC, this could be a duplicate of Bug 9256.
I had the same error on a dev-install with NORMARC, which was fixed by running the upgrade steps and reindexing.
It 's a dev install UNIMARC made by git on debian squeeze.
Did you upgrade* and reindex?
perl Makefile.PL --prev-install-log /path/to/koha-install-log
sudo make upgrade
Is this still a problem, Koha Team Lyon 3?
Sorry for my silence, I was away from Koha all these days. I will have a look at it as soon as possible.
I have the same problem after an "apt-get install koha-common" on Debian Squeeze, using 3.12 version packages :
Can't call method "raw" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 490."
My installation is french UNIMARC, and I did a full reindexation.
I made the update (it's already some weeks ago) as you suggested in comment 3
perl Makefile.PL --prev-install-log /home/[USER]/koha-dev/misc/koha-install-log
but seems there's a problem with dev install update :
What happens is that files present in our /home/[USER]/koha-dev/etc/zebradb repertory are saved and postfixed with current version number (something like retrieval-info-auth-grs1.xml_3.08.88 ) but new retrieval and mar files are not copied from /home/[USER]/src/etc/zebradb in it. Moreover, record.abs and koha-conf.xml aren't updated.
So I made the minimum necessary modifications by hands (only for unimarc flavour et grs1 indexation) :
first I deleted all saved files then
copied the 2 unimarc retrieval files (unimarc-retrieval-info-auth-grs1.xml and unimarc-retrieval-info-bib-grs1.xml) from /home/[USER]/src/etc/zebradb in /home/[USER]/koha-dev/zebradb
copied unimarc.mar file in /home/[USER]/koha-dev/zebradb/etc
replaced 'marc usmarc.mar' line by 'marc unimarc.mar' in record.abs
replaced all occurrences of syntax="usmarc" by syntax="unimarc" in koha-conf.xml
reindexed and it's ok
I never notice this problem, that's strange.
Im trying to set up a dev instance of Koha following instructions here:
I completed all the steps and now I'm stuck with this same error when trying to do a search.
I'll try to start over again on another machine..
Update: problem dissapears when I installed using the squeeze-dev package instead of squeeze-main
If you're getting the problem it might be interesting to see what the values of term and occ are when its generated. The Search.pm code seems to assume everything will work ok which is not a good assumption to make
This problem seems to be resolved in koha 3.18.0