Testing the patch for bug 9946 I notes some strange things about the filters on the 'Most popular' (system preference OpacTopissue) page in the OPAC.
1) Why do I have to double submit my search sometimes?
- go to top issues from opac start page
- change filter from last 3 months to no limit
- another form is shown and you have to submit again
2) Why are the search options of this second form different to the first form?
- library changes from Union to Demo for me
3) Why does hitting the submit button on the filter left sometimes change the
- library changes from all libraries to Union (last in list)
I can't reproduce 1). 2) and 3) I think should be fixed by Bug 10588.
I too am having issues with this on 3.14:
I start here: http://catalogue.buttepubliclibrary.info/cgi-bin/koha/opac-topissues.pl and then I click to change branch and submit and then it redirects me to: http://catalogue.buttepubliclibrary.info/cgi-bin/koha/opac-topissues.pl?limit=10&branch=SOUTH&timeLimit=3&do_it=1 which has no results, but does have a second search form on it.
"OpacTopissue (...) Note that this is somewhat experimental (...)"
In Bug 12136, Owen Leonard pointed out some more strange behaviours of OpacTopIssues.
I can't reproduce the problems I reported in 2013. Marking WORKSFORME.