---- Reported by firstname.lastname@example.org 2010-04-07 05:25:19 ----
Biblio framework has 3 entry points controlling if input box are displayed by
default in data entry form:
- 'mandatory' flag at field level
- 'mandatory' flag at subfield level
- 'hidden' flag at subfield level
It doesn't work as it should (?):
- All subfields are expanded (shown) if their field is mandatory
- A subfield containing anything is always expanded whatever it contains
- A mandatory subfield is always expanded
- An hidden subfield isn't expanded.
It's possible to have this. See coming patch. But default framework having 0 in
all marc_subfield_structure.hidde, by default all subfields will be expanded.
---- Additional Comments From email@example.com 2010-04-07 05:47:06 ----
--- Bug imported by firstname.lastname@example.org 2010-05-21 01:26 UTC ---
This bug was previously known as _bug_ 4374 at http://bugs.koha.org/cgi-bin/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=4374
Actual time not defined. Setting to 0.0
Setting qa contact to the default for this product.
This bug either had no qa contact or an invalid one.
For RM: I can show you how it works.
Patch new version applied on HEAD:
Hi Frederic, can you please attach your patch to the bug for testing?
Created attachment 3290 [details] [review]
This bug is mentioned in:
Bug 4374 Improve biblio data entry form regarding hidden/mandatory fields http://lists.koha-community.org/pipermail/koha-patches/2011-March/014039.html
Not working for me.
1) I must double clicked for hidden
2) By default, all is shown.
> Not working for me.
> 1) I must double clicked for hidden
> 2) By default, all is shown.
How to test in UNIMARC:
- On a UNIMARC Koha, go in Admin > MARC Frameworks > Framework Structure
- Go to 205 field
- Click on Subfields
- For b, d, f, g subfields, clic on Edit
- Click 'display more constraints'
- In 'hidden', enter -1.
- Go in Home > Add MARC Record
- Select tab 2
- In 205 field, only 'a' subfield is displayed. All other subfields are
hidden. Click on 'Mention d'édition' : hidden subfields appear.
The 'hidden' functionnality is very usefull to construct data entry form
displaying first most used subfields. If you want to see more, you click
on field label.
Pushed, please test
Default framework having 0 in all marc_subfield_structure.hidden, by
default all subfields will be expanded.
TO BE INTEGRATED IN RELEASE NOTES:
Koha sysadmin should have to edit its frameworks to add hidden=1 in
*** Bug 6439 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***